- China may have committed crimes against humanity in Xinjiang – UN report BBC
- UN rights office publishes Xinjiang report opposed by China Hindustan Times
- UN cites possible crimes vs. humanity in China’s Xinjiang News-Gazette
- China’s treatment of Uyghur community ‘may constitute crimes against humanity’, UN says Sky News
- UN rights chief’s tenure ends in disappointment for China activists The Indian Express
- View Full Coverage on Google News
>>> ad: Don't Miss Today's BEST Amazon Deals!
Originally Appeared Here